Friday, October 23, 2015

Sister Kramer: Come What May (Oct 12)

yes i did get your package thank you!!

Since Conference i have been thinking a lot about the Talk "come what may and love it" by Joseph B. Wirthlin that was quoted in conference....


" The Lord in His wisdom does not shield anyone from grief or sadness."

"But whenever my steps led through seasons of sadness and sorrow, my mother’s words often came back to me: “Come what may, and love it.”

"How can we love days that are filled with sorrow? We can’t—at least not in the moment. I don’t think my mother was suggesting that we suppress discouragement or deny the reality of pain. I don’t think she was suggesting that we smother unpleasant truths beneath a cloak of pretended happiness. But I do believe that the way we react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and successful we can be in life."

Somedays life can be hard but I know that if we have hope in the Lord things will be okay.
in Alma 34:41 we can find comfort in the Lords promise that all will be made right!

41 But that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions.

So let us all Come what may and love it

love you guys! 
Sister Kramer

0 comments:

Post a Comment