Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fishes and Sunbeams

The last day or two between probate stuff and teenage stuff , there has been lots to think about. Nothing earth shattering and nothing to do but ride the wave through...But in an effort to keep from going crazy crazier, I turned to crafting, causing drinking is highly frowned upon ;)...
Monday's creation:
 Magnetic go-fish game...I plan on using this in music time. (magnets are sewn in the fishes noses and in the worm, and it actually works :))

Tuesday's creation:
 Sunbeams!!!!
We have a bunch of new Sunbeams (3 year olds) in primary and this month we are working on the song Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. Every time we sing sunbeam (7x) they shine their lights :) ...it works in my head so we will see Sunday.

Not crazy yet, but we'll see what tomorrow brings :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously you are so creative! I love this! I know this kids will too. They're so lucky to have you as the music time leader.

    ReplyDelete