Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kramers and Conference

This is parenting genius...okay probably not....But how do the Kramer parentals get their teenagers to watch the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference, without the use of cash....
The general conference drinking game....no commandments were broken here, I promise. We sprung for the fancy Dads root beer and each picked a word...

Superman: blessings
Me: courage
Alex: prophets
Bailey: charity

(the rest are working)

Alex won hands down!!!!

Slightly irreverent, maybe, but they out grew conference bingo last year so I had to get creative :) And they indeed did watch the entire session with only one slight brawl so I figure...win-win.


And just in case you were thought the BYU choir needed a few more members...

 

Yup our family is headed to heaven for sure ;)

Proof we really did listen....

I loved the talk by the seventy, that grew up an Idaho farm boy...do you want me to sugar coat things or to be direct....he shared how so many times while serving in a stake presidency families would ask what is the best ward to move into only once was he asked What ward could use a good family....

It is more important the kind of home our children come from than the neighbourhood in which they are raise.

I think conference is amazing and I really am humbled by many answered questions today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment