Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hey Cuz!

 
We spent just three days at my Sister's in Utah (my sister is much more righteous than I)....
Who would have thunk...between Kelli and I we'd have EIGTH kids. We quadrupled the efforts of our parents...so does that mean we get extra points????
You would never know that this is only the second time this bunch has been together....
 Cousins no matter their age and distance, form instant bonds. These guys are no different. I often wonder if my parents marvel at their posterity and it pulls slightly at my heart strings when I think that they were unable to enjoy them more in this life. Each of them carries something of them...Mya looks much like our mother...Bailey like my Dad...Zach carries dad's name...Dallyn has the Merrill wit...Alex their musical ability...Maddie dad's love of people...Ava carries Mom's name (as does Holly)...I am sure they must be proud as they watch over them.
 Funny, Happy and slightly crazy, yup they have to be Merrills.
 Maddie is my third, Ava, Kelli's third, and they absolutely adore each other.
 Mya and Zach, (of course they get along like this all the time, right Kelli? ;) ) Zach is such a tender hearted guy and great big brother. I love his smile here.
My kids finally are able to say their good byes to Grandpa.
 
So great to get together, even if its short. I have the best sister in the world. She is one of my greatest blessings. I am convinced we would not have survived without each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment