Thursday, October 24, 2013

Screwed {or Not}

So YESTERDAY we did the most responsible grown up thing we have ever done....
We put brand new winter tires on the van BEFORE winter hit...Yay for being adults!!!!
 
This afternoon we drop 3 eager girls off at the ferry to head to Priest Laurel Conference ...at the terminal I say to Grant "It sounds like that tire is hissing...." Grant leans down for a second, " I swear you're hearing things..."
 
We stop for lunch and I can still hear the hissing....He still thinks I'm nuts...
 
We head home and a km later the low tire sensor comes on....{Who's crazy know}...
 
Superman pulls into Kal-Tire, fumbles for the tire gage.... as he leans down, we see this....
 
 
 

Our brand new tire had been screwed!!!
 
 I swear I should  keep a notebook entitled "Crap I Was Correct About" :)
 
Kal Tire told us it would be 3 hours until they could look at, but had it in and fixed in an hour and did it at NO CHARGE, even though we had not bought the tires at a Kal Tire...Pretty darn AWESOME!
 
Go ahead, say it...."You were RIGHT dear."
 
Superman, trust that wife of yours and her super sonic hearing :)

1 comment:

  1. My sister works at Kaltire head office, I'll pass along the great news! hope they had an awesome time at P/L!! and yes, I need a "crap I was correct about" note book. (but then he might keep one and his might be bigger)

    ReplyDelete