Friday, December 27, 2013

40 Letters :)


It was hard to figure out what to get the Superman for his big birthday...He didn't need anything (physical anyway)... And he didn't want to do anything to celebrate, landing on the day after Christmas (every year) doesn't help either....so I felt a little stuck...Then I thought...
Forty Letters...
 
(If I get 40 of our friends to write nice things (made up or not :)) for his birthday it would be kinda of like a party, just less overwhelming and no cake fights) SMART, I know!
So I sent out a quick note, just days before and got an amazing response and way more than forty letters...
He spent more than an hour reading all of them....
 
 
Most of them are too personal to share ...But this one from Dallyn melted my heart...
(he wrote it entirely himself and only asked me how to spell cease)
 
Dad there is no way I could ever thank you enough for everything you have done from me since the first time we met in the hospital. Somehow you never cease to amaze me, and you’re always finding new ways to make me love you even more. Dad I love you and everything you have always done for me.

Dad you’re my hero

Love Dallyn
 
Such a tender hearted guy, just like his Dad...I can't decide which I am ore impressed over...The proper use of the word cease or the correct use of you're :)
Grant was so touched.
Robin gets another gift right, Awesome. Yay me and thank you all for helping me pull off the perfect gift.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed spending time with you guys to celebrate. It was a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete