Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ten Christmas Confessions

So I guess I need to admit a few things...
 
1.So like yeah...this picture was totally staged...
I paid man child $10 to do it and he eventually agreed :) (I'm a funny bad parent and he's a great actor)
2. Jose was never stolen by the kids...I lost him...forgot where I put him...and totally blamed it on the kids.( I think I need a new diagnosis...)
 
3. I totally bailed on Alex and Dallyn's Christmas concert and felt really bad when I realised I missed Alex's percussion solo....(Stupid parent moment.)
 
4. I made cookies for like 3 dozen families and never made a single cookie for my kids.
 
5. I was secretly grateful for no one extra for Christmas this year, just our kids home was absolutely perfect.  (Man I love them.)
 
6. Face book made me cringe on Christmas morning...Not the pictures of happy families...no, It was the photos of ADULTS bragging about what they got for Christmas I think it's totally tacky to do so  if you are over 12 (unless you got Lego or awesome jammies)
 
7. If I ever have my way, I will eliminate turkey dinner all together, well except stuffing. (Does a Thatsabowl full of stuffing, alone, in the center of the table, count as turkey dinner?)
 
8. Wrapping presents is absolutely pointless. (In Robinworld we would all wait til midnight and shove the Walmart bags haphazardly under the tree)
 
9. Candy canes are lame. Why do I even buy them??? Most of the rug rats hate them and the other one leaves them eternally adhered to my sofa.
 
10. I could not get the tree down fast enough this year, I even got up early this morning and had it all down and put away before the creatures even stirred...so there would be no protests.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I admit I posted on facebook about my tassimo, but I'm really really happy. I have to leave my tree up a while. I totally did not put it out until Christmas Eve. I could eat about a million candy canes and I loved loved loved the cookies you made for us. <3

    ReplyDelete