Monday, December 2, 2013

Mommy Got An Elf :)

 
So last week I brought home Elf on the Self....
Yes I know my kids are teenagers....
Yes I think he is creepy ...
Yes this is purely for my own amusement and....
Yes, I am getting help. :)....
 
Within hours the ELF, went missing from his package...and this was where we found him....
 
Bailey A child who shall remain nameless pipes up..."I thought he needed a "wreaking ball"....AWESOME and so wrong....
 
On Sunday, while we were planning our ABC's of Christmas kindness and drawing our name, for our family's version of Secret Santa....
 
I pipe up with..."We have to name the ELF too!"
 
So after much eye rolling, every one writes down a name or two and after removing all the inappropriate ones (bad Kramers)...
The ELF was christened....
 
JOSE
FITZ
HERBERT
 
And so a new family tradition begins....
 
DAY ONE
 
 

 DAY TWO


Yay!!! This crazy mother has found yet another creative outlet and who cares if the rug rats don't even notice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment