Monday, October 13, 2014

Turkey Day.



Yup that's our turkey dinner, except it's not turkey and that's not on my mother's china.

The table wasn't set, and the only one not in pyjamas was Superman and I'm pretty sure that's because the only pants he had clean were jeans...
 
Holly and Madison were working so we were left with tweedle dee and man child, who managed to get into a squabble over who had to, not only do the dishes, but scrap them, less than 30 seconds after the blessing...

A discussion over, I don't remember, lead to Manchild getting annoyed that we never listen to him, and suddenly taking a vow of silence...

Manchild has now resorted to silently writing messages in is mashed potatoes.... "you suck" and " bite me" were clearly legible...

"Don't feed Tater, Alex?"..."I'm not!"  but Tater is clearly licking his chops...

Dallyn's vow continues...

"Well at least nobody's said PENIS at the table yet,?!? Alex smirks....

Nice, just nice.

Dallyn scribbles penis.

I give up. And nearly die tripping over the mop bucket still in the kitchen doorway...

Living the dream, one happy holiday at a time. Sigh.






0 comments:

Post a Comment