Sunday, August 9, 2015

Golden Child

 
 
 
 
It's kind of a running joke in the Kramer house....
 
Disgruntled child: "Oh my gosh!!! {Pick a rug rat} is your favourite child!"
 
Me: "Well then, maybe you should try harder!?!?"
 
..........
 
It's weird but  a few people referred to our missionary as our "golden child", (I'm sure mostly in jest)  and while we really love our missionary, we actually really love all of our kids.
 
None of them are perfect, all of them can be a giant pain in the ass difficult, each one of them is hilarious and talented. Each of them have brought worry and sleepless nights and even heart ache sometimes...
 
But I have watched each of them answer prayers, each of them show compassion beyond their years, each of them bring light to even the darkest days. Each of them has a forever place in our family....
 
Because of them, I have learned that love is always deserved and is never predicated on choices or paths. I have learned how much our heavenly father loves me, in the love I feel for them.
 
So yeah, we don't have "A" golden child, we actually have five of them, lucky (blessed) us. :)
 
 
 

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment