Friday, November 13, 2015

Nesting.

It's weird....I think we're NESTING, something I haven't felt since early 2000...but we can't stop cleaning, organizing and fixing stuff and Grant's got it just as bad or worse than me, seriously it's bad....I think it has a lot to do with our missionary coming home and desperately needed to occupy our anxious anticipation with something "productive". Either that or there is seriously something wrong with us....

Our offspring do not share in our clean everything psychosis and are planning a full stage mutiny as we speak....


Notice there isn't a pic of my room :) nope, not clean, probably won't be :) (so I'm not completely crazy)

The basement is finally finished and we can now use every square foot of our house...yay.


Let's face it, I give it a week and we'll be back to normal ;)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment