Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl

Tomorrow, November 24th is my baby girl's 12th birthday and I honestly have no idea where the time has gone. I was thrilled to have yet another daughter, but I was at a loss for names, so Grant named her.... Alexandra Josephine....it even took me weeks to finally spell it correctly (could be why it is misspelled on her birth certificate, seriously) 1998
Despite spending the first two months in a full body brace to correct hip dysplasia & diminished hearing from fluid build up in her ears (both issues were caught early and easily corrected)...she was my easiest going baby ever. Plus, I learned that once you have three, one more doesn't make you any crazier.

2010

Alex is our drama queen...if she get a boo-boo, her scream is the same whether its a splinter or an amputation. She is twelve going on twenty, the influence of teenage sisters.

Kindergaten

She is super responsible, self motivated and excels at what ever she does...except at cleaning her room :)


Grade 6
I can't believe all of my girls are now in Young Women's. Life happens in the blink of an eye. Happy Birthday baby girl, We love you !



2 comments:

  1. Any post of your girls getting older makes me feel SO! old!!!! cant believe shes 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture...THOSE are the girls I remember! They're so grown up now!

    ReplyDelete