7. Made stockings for the Sister Missionaries
8.Sparkling Cider for friends
the picture won't let me post....but these guys teach all of our kids in either Seminary or YW and I know my rug rats can drive anyone to drink ;)
9. Made a laminated nativity set for friends.
my kids are too young for this...so I found kids who would love it.
10. Baby Quilts
11. Took flowers to a friends. (love, love, love these guys, like crazy ;))
12. Smiled and said Merry Christmas to every cashier/sales person I could.
kay, I admit, a slight cop out, but I am always so sad when I see how cranky people are to retail workers, especially at Christmas time.
13. Sent a sincere email, thanking my amazing cousin and his family
14. 10 handmade bags for Grants management team at work.
15. Paid for the people behind us in the drive-thru at Dairy Queen.
we ended up having to pull over to wait for our order , so the person behind us, came up and thanked us profusely..."Thanks so awesome, I'll pay it forward...I promise..." Her reaction made us both cry...
Just over a week to go...should be awesome.