Friday, December 28, 2012

Santa's Sticky Fingers

We kept with tradition this year, drew names, Santa filled stockings and Superman and I provided the always expected the Christmas Eve pyjamas ....

So I thought it a little odd that Madison the Middle was up super late wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve...Awww isn't she thoughtful, I thought as I climbed into bed long before her...

Christmas morning we woke up to a basket full of oddly shaped wrapped gifts eclipsing the tree...

"I have to go first Maddie proclaimed!" As she proceeds to hand each person their labeled prize. With a Grinch type grin she says ... Now open them....

With slight bewilderment ....

"Hey I wondered were that went?!?!"

"So it was you?!?"

"Very funny Maddie ,"

Our sticky-fingered Santa had wrapped up my slippers, a unopened DVD superman had been looking for for days, Alex's favourite hoodie and so on....

Maddie thought she was hilarious ....who's kid is she anyways....

0 comments:

Post a Comment