Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fast Food Circus

So we took the rug rats to Mc Donald's for dinner tonight, cause like yeah,starving your children is highly frowned upon, especially during the holidays :) Please don't judge me. It was a step up from the cereal they had last night and the tater-tots (just tater-tots) I think they had the night before. :)

We didn`t even have our stater child with us and the person taking our order still gave us `that look`....Our superman had to walk away as each rug rat meticulously special ordered their Mc-whatever. No pickles, add bacon, no mustard.....
As Grant and I finish our marathon order ....Madison and Dallyn come back up to the til, to announce that Dallyn had somehow spilt his ENTIRE coke (no he isn`t supposed to get coke) all over the table (something about Madison tripping him...)

We return to our table to discover instead of cleaning up the mess, my brilliant offspring had simply moved tables....`They have people for that`M and D say in unison....You made the mess, you clean it up, both of you...47 napkins later....

We scarf down dinner with only a few `leave each other alone, don`t steal her fries`

Then out of the corner of my eye I see Dallyn drop his last chicken nugget on the floor....

He gets a twinkle in his eye as I say `Don`t you dare eat that!``...

He blows on it and pops it in his mouth, quicker than I can knock it out of his hand...and then savours every morsel, as I fight my ever-present gag reflex....What are you three !!!!

Boys are so gross...

Then three minutes later Dallyn is sitting on Madison`s knee and some how falls off and smacks his head on the chair...Now man child is fighting back tears....

OH MY HECK!!!!

I thought we had out grown these, fast food gross outs, freak-outs, like ten years ago....

Nope, apparently not....

It was time to go, before the asked us too.

On the way home, the rug rats discovered the new van has voice activation and all were yelling out (inapporperate) anatomy parts, to see what happens...oh my little angels

And they wonder why, we leave them at home :)


1 comment: