Sunday, February 3, 2013

I (heart) Primary Music

I love my calling, Primary music is where it's at. No extra meetings, no dealing with big people and I can feed my neurotic {slight} addiction to Pinterest, my laminater and endless craft supplies, all at once. All while teaching kids to love my favourite Primary songs...
 
This month we are learning "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"...It's my favourite!
 
First Verse Props
 
 
Slide Whistle: Song of Bird
Glasses: Look at blue,blue sky
Spray Bottle: Feel the rain (I know...brilliant)
Fan: Wind as it rushes by, I love the dollar store :)
Rose/lilac...
World....
 
Second Verse Props

 
eyes
Butterfly Wings: I couldn't find any so I made them, big enough to wear
ears
Wind chime: magical sound f things
life/mind/heart
reverently we thank thee
creations
Heart pillow: Heavenly Father loves me
 
 
I'm also bringing kazoos and all my loud instruments....it should be fun and reverent  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment