Friday, February 15, 2013

So Not A Ninja!

So Holly picks the man child from school yesterday and texts Grant this picture, with the caption...
So do you think he needs medical attention?
Grant calls me and says Holly's on her way home with Dallyn and you need to take him to the ER...Why? 'cause someone kicked him in the hand while, he was protecting his package (has nothing to do with mail). "It was just a game, Mom?" I will never understand boys!
 
I spend the next twenty minutes searching for D's care card and my bra (TMI, I know). Don't judge me. I find the card and give up on the bra, amen for baggie hoddies. Holly drops us off at the ER and more than an hour later, No obvious fractures, but it looks a bit iffy on his middle finger growth plate. We should hear back after the radiologist reads the x-ray. For now the bad fingers are taped to the good fingers, in true vulcan fashion. ahhh my little padawan (oops that`s star wars).
 
So not a ninja...right Dallyn?
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment