Friday, March 8, 2013

Crazy=Sewing :)

So the debate is still out on whether or not I'm certifiable...(no this not a request to vote)
Life is good right now, but the last few days I have struggled to not be grouchy, annoyed and oversensitive...
So when I feel the CRAZY coming on I either write or sew, this week sewing's my Prozac :)
 
I started with some stuff for our friend still recovering from a brain injury. He is doing amazingly well and we are oh so proud of him and his family....
 
 
A reversible smock (old t-shirt with flannel back) and chin clothes (terry cloth and flannel)
 
I was still feeling pretty CRA-CRA so I made a big I-SPY rag quilt out of all the different flannel I have collected lately (thrift stores)...It turned out much bigger than I planned but I love it and I am actually keeping this one, the kids can't even have it :)
 
The crazy seems to have passed now...so I guess I should do some laundry :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to deal with feeling the crazies!! I'll have to try that....and yes, I'm catching up on laundry tonight :)

    ReplyDelete