Wednesday, March 27, 2013

D#$% That Bunny! :)

 
 
After Halloween, the Easter Bunny is my next least favourite holiday tradition...I have always felt it was rather pointless, I know bad parent.
 
Last week when the rug rats realized the Super hero and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary far, far away from them and it was on Easter weekend...They started slathering the guilt on thick. "You skipped last Easter too!" Kay,  well by Dad passed away last year so I get a free pass...
 
But the slight guilt trip worked and today I got the Easter Bunny stuff so my "orphans" will not feel left out on Sunday...
 
 My thoughts exactly....and no I did not take that picture like that intentionally, well at least not consciously :).
 
 
I even sewed drawstring bag instead of baskets (awww always the perfect homemaker;)) ...Mainly to avoid that dang Easter grass, that stuff has been band in our home since 1996, same as glitter, those tiny freezies(the wrappers replicate), bubble gum, silly bandz and a myriad of other products that wreck my vacuum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment