Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tamer Takes a Tumble :)

So the Superhero comes home last night , limping, ever so slightly....
What-did -ya-do? (I didn't really want to know) But he thinks I'm a good wife. :)
 
"Chasin' a shoplifter"
Grant you're an idiot!?!
What happened???
 
"I was running and all of a sudden I realized my body was  here (points a head) and my feet where here(points behind)," Grant says gesturing over  dramatically. "and I went down and a ton of people saw me wipe out!" But I got right back up and caught them....
 
bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
 
"Why are you laughing! You...hahahah...falling....hahahaha....that. is. hahahahahah hilarious!!!!"
 
Robin stop,  it was embarrassing!!!!
 
Yeah, someone said you should have tuck and rolled. I said their is no tuck here, just rolls.
 
*******
So I figured his owie needed an appropriate bandaid :)....
We went grocery shopping last night and Grant was bombarded with "are you sure you are ok?" "man that was quite the tumble" "you're my hero, Grant".(they were all snickering) Yup That's my famous husband...taking one for the team.
bahahahahahah!!!!! I guess he can add shoplift tamer to his lengthy skill set :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment