Thursday, September 26, 2013

All Dressed Up!

So I spent the last week creating some dresses for my friend who is an amazing photographer and Mom. (Vanessa Lust Photography)....
 
And spent the entire week wishing I had learned to sew when my girls were little....
 
I'm  far from skilled seamstress (don't look close) and can not, for the life of me follow a pattern...
I'm make it up as you go kinda girl...which also explains my life completely.
 
T-shirt turned into a dress...
 
 
 
 
I tried to follow a pattern here but gave up (after much cursing, heck, darn ;))....

 
skirt and doctored up t-shirt.....

 ruffle-butt
 same thing...
  So I never make the same exact thing twice...I only used second hand fabric and can only do it my way.

Thanks Vanessa for giving me a creative outlet :)



I then used left over knit fabric from trek to make a maxi skirt and top for our family's almost seven year old :)...

Grant says I have to step away from my machine now :) I told him to give up his Coke Zero ....he has since apologized :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment