Thursday, February 20, 2014

Doin' The Dance

Tomorrow is Dallyn's  first stake dance and standards activity, lucky him, his parenals are chaperoning. :)

Our ward is in charge of the music, decorations and snacks for the dance and since the Kramer family sucks at delegating and also have Master degrees in procrastinating...Yesterday me, Alex and Bailey got to work....

I didn't mind ... I love throwing activities together, honestly it fills this neurotic need to create things...It is beyond therapeutic for me....and the rug rats know by now to just go with it or get out of my way.

We (I suggested and they didn't argue) decided on a carnival theme.

DJ Alex put together the playlist. ( I only had to delete one inaproperate song, she was just testing me ;))

I got to work on all the signs . And Bailey did all the props for the photo booth.(owning an artist is awesome)




Signs for the walls...

Photo booth props.....


For snacks we are keeping with the beyond healthy carnival theme....

Cracker Jacks, Cotton Candy, Licorice, Pixie Stix, Water and Corndogs....








Yay! For the water :) Sorry about the sugar. please don't send me the dental bills. ;)

Hoping the kids have a blast tomorrow and I get a video of Dallyn shaking his booty for the first time ;)

I love doing things for our youth, they so deserve it, cause they're awesome!  It should be an AWESOME weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment