Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Failed It!

So I made a real dinner...
 
Chicken Enchiladas.
 
From scratch even.
 
One said they were soggy...
The other "hates Mexican food!!!" So I kicked her out.
And Man child meticulously and picked out every single green chili, before muscling past the gag reflex....  
 
 
Awesome! I feel so appreciated....
 
I also made chocolate chip cookie cake, (which none of them deserved) but tried to take it out of the pan to quickly and it fell apart...

Dinner...Why does it have to happen every. single. day?!
 
Dinner and Dessert...Failed it!
 
 I did how ever discover that it takes two minutes to make your own brown sugar....
 
 
1 cup of white sugar
2 tablespoons of molasses
mix with a fork
 
who knew??? (probably everyone but me....whatever)
 
I was impressed. 
 
I love being a house wife....except for the cooking, cleaning, and laundry, Oh and the signing of permission slips...
 
Do I still count as a housewife if you hire a maid AND a teenager wrangler???
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment