Monday, May 12, 2014

A Sign of Sunshine

Guess who got me the airport sign for Mother'sDay??? She's also the same one who won the favourite child of the day yesterday, by a landslide :) ....
Holly came up to spend the day with me yesterday, since she had to work on Mother's Day.

It was awesome to get one on one time with her and we decided to put a care package together for Bailey....
A box of Sunshine....
Holly was all over it and as we wandered the aisles of Tarjay, I was impressed with her skills..... 
"Don't worry mom, I've inherited a lot of "Robin-tendencies"!!!"
I secretly beamed with pride at the thought of passing on my neuroses ....

After finding all things YELLOW .....



We attached scripture references with the word "sun" in them, to each item and crammed it all into the box without an inch to spare....

We capped the afternoon off with Starbucks and a little reality TV...
Thanks for spending the day with me Starter Child! And thanks for the sign, I will make sure you inherit it too.;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment