Sunday, May 18, 2014

Work in Progress {Quiet Book}

I needed a project....

I decided to make a quiet book...

Yes I am aware my toddlers are rather tall...whatever :)

I stalked Pinterest for inspiration, and just made it up as I went along....Colouring pages make great patterns and felt is forgiving....

I bought 2 meters of felt  and used  my 10" quit square to make 18 blank pages. The rest of it is just scraps and odds and ends I already had....

Here are the first 12 pages... I have 6 to go. All of its a work in progress....



Let's go fly a kite.....  Stretchy arm Robot....

Space.....  Build a Temple....

a-MAZE- ing, there's a marble sewn inside.... Pie crust weaving...

Hair Salon..... Missionaries knock on doors (finger puppets)....
Purse (cash, check book & keys, inside)....  Phone....

Tithing (tithing slip inside).....   Wash the Dishes....

Not sure what the next six pages will be, or how I will bind it together, But it should find a deserving home, by the weekend :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment