Monday, November 17, 2014

Pinterest Plagiarism

So I have till Friday to get Bailey's Christmas stuff in the mail...or I will be an even more horrible parent....

What the heck do you send a missionary for Christmas??? That is  appropriate, mailable, meaningful and not super expensive....It's harder than I thought and I'm also lazy....

So I did a little Pinterest plagiarism....

Some really creative person changed the entire Green Eggs and Ham book to "The Mormon Church and Brother Lurch" HERE  (there are several sources out there, so I have no idea where it actually started)

I had to do a few edits (Sisters not Elders) and cut and pasted several different sizes of Book of Mormon pictures and just started cutting and pasting.....






Quirky and adorable, just like our missionary. :)
 
I was going to make quilts, but I have run out of time....But then I found this ridiculously simple and quick pillow case tutorial HERE....and figured that would be perfect for Bailey and her companion....



These were my first try and I gave them to the Sisters in our ward....neither are from Canada and I figured they would appreciate the Canadian maple leafs more than Bailey and her Canadian companion....
 
Bailey's will be out of lighthouse fabric, fitting for Nova Scotia :)
 
Now I just have to fill a stocking with all things winter and we should be good!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment