Saturday, July 11, 2015

Not Today.





I was totally off my game today....

I should have known, when the morning started off with a fifteen minute search for a clean bra...
In the middle of which...my son, realising what I'm searching for exclaims...
 
 "Oh. My. Gosh. Mom! What kind of life do you LIVE?!?!? Who loses a bra???"

I never did find a bra and never got out of my pyjamas today.

 And seriously what kind of life do I live??? I've been wondering all day???

I woke up happy to hear and smell the rain, but everything else seemed overwhelming...

I miss Bailey, it was her 14th month mark this week, I can't believe how quickly time has gone. But today I miss her. This week, also marked two years since Grant went on medical leave, so much has changed since that day and sometimes I still miss our old life...Add an idiot parenting move or two and the fact that I actually am a little sad camp is over....today was just a down day...

I even freaked out Superman 'cause he didn't want to binge watch the Discovery Channel with me and had a melt down when I got stuck in a dress I bought a few days ago at Value Village, I was positive would fit, well today it didn't and Superman had to rescue me from it...

Seriously, Not my day...I guess I better actually track down a bra before tomorrow, going bra-less at Church is probably frowned upon. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment