Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Big Brag (Christmas Letter 2011)



Krazy Kramer Christmas Brag Letter 2011

(A.K.A “Why we are AWESOME in 500 words or less”)

I’ve thought long and hard about this letter,(procrastinated) hence it being December 24th , but I cannot break with my epic tradition of two years so here goes....

Cannot tell a lie, this year has been nothing short of a TEST, a POP QUIZ of sorts, that none of us had studied for much less prepared for (pretty much describes all of my High School years)....The only thing I can brag about this year .....WE SURVIVED!

And since nothing says MERRY CHRISTMAS quite like a POP QUIZ, Let’s see if you can “survive” ours.....

1.FOUR

a. The number of times you could see the floor in Holly and Bailey’s bedroom
b. The mental age my children turn into when asked to do the dishes
c. The number of teenage daughters now residing at Casa de Kramer
d. The number of Oreos left in the bag after I have said “Touch them and die”

2.GHOSTS

a. The only Halloween costume I am capable of sewing
b. The only reasonable explanation as to why there is spaghetti sauce on my kitchen ceiling
c. A movie I never quite understood
d. Why Dallyn is still afraid of the dark

3.TWENTY-FIVE

a. Amount of dollars left in our checking account after grocery shopping
b. The age the girls are betting Dallyn moves into the basement :)
c. Combined grey hairs our children give us, weekly
d. Number of loads of laundry I should do a week

4.BLUE

a. The colour of the Sharpie I last confiscated from Alex, she was colouring the dog
b. The colour the carpet was last time we saw the laundry room floor
c. The colour of the “Loser Cruiser”
d. Favourite nail polish colour for Superman the girls

{1.c,2.b,3.d,4.all of the above ....here is your happy-face sticker :) }



We are grateful for all the blessings and lessons of 2011. We leave this year with a greater appreciation for family, our dear friends and the power of the Atonement to work in our lives. We know with certainty that we are loved and watched over. We thank all of you who have prayed for us and laughed with us. We would not have survived 2011 without you.


Much love,


The Krazy Kramers


Grant, Robin, Holly, Bailey, Madison, Alex and Dallyn

2010 letter here

0 comments:

Post a Comment