Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Aftermath

We had an AWESOME Christmas....My Superman is finished his 11 day Christmas marathon work schedule today and now has a week to spend with his cabin-fever crazy kids, awww how relaxing :)

The In-Laws are here which has brought a sparkling clean house (of course we always live like this) and endless entertainment from the world's funniest Grandpa....

Grandma and Grandpa got Dallyn a RC helicopter for Christmas. The things is pretty cool with lights and everything. One rule, don't fly it near people's head....
 
"I wasn't that close to her head" Really Dallyn. Good thing Grandma was here to patiently untangle it for her. "Mom, would have just yelled and cut it out!" Thanks Dallyn.

Madison drew my name for Christmas....

Love this, my children know me so well and...

The only thing I actually asked for a "sock monkey" hat....yup I'm the trendy cool nerdy Mom. Now if the school calls, I have the perfect hat to show up in :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment