Monday, December 12, 2011

Clean. Christmas. Crazy....

This weekend was crazy, but crazy in a good way...
A funeral in Campbell River
25 for dinner at our house
Ward Party
Church
Concert in Port Alberni
and a Baptism back here.

The only thing that was stressful was trying to get the house ready for hosting dinner and apparently I was a wee bit cranky....although the degree to which I might have been. depends on what rug rat you ask....
None of those joining us for dinner would have cared if the house was perfect, but I cared and thought it was a great opportunity to get the house really clean.....
I wrote this on the white board...to show the rug rats I meant business...some unnamed rug rat wrote "like that will work" :) how could they be so sarcastic? :)...... The house was perfect thanks to them and dinner was awesome. and yes I did apologize for being cranky.



On an entirely separate note:
I collect Nativity sets.
I love my Nativity sets.
The rug rats aren`t supposed to touch my Nativity sets.....

I swear they love playing with my mind!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment