Friday, December 30, 2011

Coming of Age

In about 7 hours from now, at exactly 5:08 am... The Superman and I become the parents of an adult child...
Hours Old
Holly turns eighteen on New Year's Eve. I never imagined that we would really make it to here.

Coming Home (I can't believe they let us take her)
Holly became our first child, in our first year of marriage.

Grandma Lynne
She was the first grandchild for Superman parent's and mine.

Grandma Lynette
Holly was the first newborn I had ever held and I honestly had no idea what we were doing or what we were in for.

Tired Superman
Luckily, she (not so) patiently taught us along the way.  

One Year
We all grew up together.

Grandpa Les
I learned what the true meaning of tired, patience, love, and purpose really were....

Kindergarten
She learned how to cook eggs in the microwave and change a diaper by the age of three.

Baptism
She is a born leader and keeps her siblings towing the line, better than me.


Eighteen

Happy Birthday Holly ! We love you and are so proud of who and what you have become.

0 comments:

Post a Comment