Wednesday, December 7, 2011

O. Sew. D.

Holly got here first legit paycheck ever on Monday. I love my employed children, is that so wrong. When she got home from school she said "Mom you wanna go to Fabricland?" "Sure" Apparently they have fabric there...I had never been there on purpose before, its like Disneyland for sewing nerds. I felt overwhelmed and out of my league the minute we walked in the door....Holly walked around like she owned the joint. She wanted to get flannel to make a baby blanket for a friend of mine in the Ward, that had a little girl last week. After an hour (too many choices) she picked.....
So what does my teenage daughter spend her first hard earned money on....Fabric and a Fabricland membership. Awww my little suzy-homemaker...at least nobody can ever blame that on me :) It must be those crazy YW leaders she's had ;) You did a fantastic job Holly.

Here's what I'm working on....

Stockings....this is when five kids seems like alot :) Hey they're even lined, I know even I'm amazed, and I didn't even sew my finger. Now I just have to make three more...sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment