Sunday, April 22, 2012

Confessions of a Crazy Mom

I thought Sundays were supposed to be a day of rest ....

My angelic offspring are driving me CRAZY....Wait, what??? Let me re-phase that...I am crazy, my angels are doing their absolute best in a strategic tag-team effort to see how close their mother{ of the year} can get to the insanity edge, without going over....

My kids are the normal ones and I missed them and their constant commotion, while we were away. But coming back into home life has been a bigger adjustment than I thought.....

In the last hour I've:

Told Alex to get out of the tree and no a trap does not make a safe hammock....

Turned off the hot tub, its been running full tilt for who knows how long, (BC hydro, you're welcome)

Told Dallyn that a two popsicles did not constitute dinner.

Reminded Madison that discussing the dietary properties of corn during dinner is ALWAYS inappropriate.

Screamed at the top of my lungs{parenting genius}, to tell #2, #3 & #5 to stop yelling over who was getting pizza and who was getting chicken for dinner. (we had one frozen pizza and 4 chicken things, cause I can't do math while grocery shopping)

Told the Superman (who was home for a dinner break) to stop chasing Madison with the dart gun {making tater go mental} I mostly didn't care but the windows where open and the neighbours already think we are nuts.

Reminded #1 that it didn't really matter how #5 cut the pizza, especially cause she wasn't eating IT!

Kicked the kids downstairs with their dinners...Because the bickering over the pizza/chicken dilemma was going full steam....All as my second born says..."You're the one who decided to have too many children, Remember?!?!

"It's hard to forget when your screaming at me"....that's what I wanted to say but didn't :) Because for a brief moment I remembered that my children are just as crazy as me my biggest blessing and all this crazy Mom needed is/was a few minutes of peace and quiet....


Tomorrow is always a new day, plus my angels will be in school  (sorry teachers ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment