Saturday, April 7, 2012

Four Goodbyes

We had planned for weeks to leave for Utah on Good Friday....

Monday, "If you don't get on a plane now you will lose the chance to say goodbye" The thought had gone through my mind all day, but when the Superman called from work and said the same thing, I knew I had to put my flying phobia aside and listen...

Within minutes Grant had the time booked off and the tickets reserved...

We arrived in Utah 36 hours later.

Recognition, joy, confusion, agitation, fear, frustration, torment, peaceful rest.

Forty four hours and four goodbyes. Then one final goodbye. Good Friday.

Time and goodbyes a sacred gift.

We are so blessed.

Until we meet again Dad, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss, Robin. Glad you were able to get there to say good bye.

    ReplyDelete