Thursday, June 7, 2012

"My Phone Has Superpowers!!"

Holly comes in the door late last night, after work and says "Have you seen my cell phone?!?" "No, how could you lose it, you never set it down?"...

 Holly is now ran-sacking the house looking for her precious life-line. I'm just annoyed that the commotion is interrupting my TV watching (good mom eh?) and thinking "well that will teach her to take better care of stuff" (lessons are good, right? especially if I am not the one to inflict them :))

About ten minutes into the frantic search, Madison appears and says...."My friend has a picture of your phone posted on Face book???..." She found it on Malahat Drive.????

I knew I left it on top of the car!!!! Holly now reveals.

How to not wreck your cell phone:

Holly sets her phone on the top of the car.

Forgets said phone.

Numb skull Holly drives away.

Phone goes for a joyride for two miles.

Phone falls off car on Malahat Drive.

Maddie's very honest friend finds said phone.

Posts it on FB

5 Hours later Holly claims phone

Phone is completely unharmed.

Yay!?! Holly can continue to avoid paying attention in English and post pictures like this to FB

SIGH!!!

"Holly what have we learned here???"...."My phone has superpowers!!!"

So grateful for life's lessons. {apply great sarcasm}

0 comments:

Post a Comment