Monday, June 4, 2012

Newsflash: Most Embarrassing Mother Ever!

Newsflash....As of this very moment, I am the world's...Most. Embarrassing. Mother. Ever....I never imagined I would achieve such an accomplishment before forty

First of all I'd like to thank my role models out there,(you know who you are) Crazy mothers unite! I would have never made it this far without you...

Second I would like to thank my children who took 5 IQ points (each) and my bladder control with them. Both aspects have contributed nicely to my ability to embarrass, sometimes without even trying. (Laughing and sneezing are always  pretty dangerous)

Third I would like to thank my Merrill gene pool...Inheriting the inappropriate humour gene has been a blessing that has allowed me to reach such an early honour....


Holly our starter child and proof the two negatives equal a positive, graduates from high school in three weeks. I can't believe it! (The I have a HS grad part, not the accomplishment) Holly walked in the door today and in all seriousness said "Now Mom, you can't embarrass me at grad, I'M SERIOUS!!!...

WHAT?!? Ever do you mean???

"I should make you sign a contract, seriously!" Holly continues. "Come on, I'm not that bad!?" I retort...
An instant triple eye roll, by all High School rug rats, who have now jumped on the {our mother shouldn't be seen in public} band-wagon.

I need a contract?...

"Come on, a contract?1?"....

Mom you're not aloud to talk, at all--No "wait, do that again" camera shots--No baby stories
and absolutely NO dancing (not even the running man?)....

I stopped her, it was apparent that this exercise could go on for hours...

"Am I that embarrassing??"

Okay maybe suggesting she could take "Fernando (he has been named) the Flamingo" as a date was too far? or that the Superman and I could go in matching t-shirts that say "Team HOLLY"??

Mom, you are the most embarrassing parent ever!!!

My work here is done:)

 Fine, as my grad gift to you,  I will behave...it might take duct tape, But you have my word :)

{cause  a mom with duct tape over her mouth at a grad ceremony isn't embarrassing at all now is it.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment