Thursday, March 20, 2014

Crazy Clean!!!

There is something about spring break that makes me want everything clean and organized...

The rug rats hate my neuroses and sneak around the house like a bunch of burglers to avoid me at all costs...

Since Monday with or without them I have...

Tackeled the sock basket, matched all and the tossed the rest...

Painted the coffee table in the living room...

Raked the yard...

Detailed the van...

Put all the papers ON the filling cabinent IN the filling cabinent...

Moved all the spices to a new cupboard...

Cleaned out the shed...

Organized the storage room...

Found Dallyn's wreched jacket from camp two weeks ago, washed it ten times, got the smell out...

Cleaned under my bed...

Purged all the unworn coats and jackets...

Cleaned off my sewing table....

Organized my closet and sent four bags to Sally Anne, put all of Grant's work clothes in storage (seeing them fill the closet was a tough reminder that he is on LTD for now)

Found my discount card, the tv remote from three years ago and all of Bailey's necessary mission papers.


Productive, yes. Crazy, maybe. Do the kids like spring break, no.

What shall we accomplish next week????

0 comments:

Post a Comment