Friday, April 4, 2014

Loved.

If this crazy life has taught me nothing else...it is that all we really need is to feel LOVED. It is really that simple....

We have had some of the sweetest experiences...

On Sunday, one of the kids Bailey teaches in Primary, got up to bear his testimony and with the help of his sister and with a purity that only 5 year old can have....He told Bailey that he loved her and he was happy that she could serve a mission, that he was really, really going to miss her, and missing her was ok because she was helping Heavenly Father and that Heaven Father would help him...

That sweet boy melted our hearts. It was one of my most favourite moments.

****

Tonight as I conducted the music at a baptism, I fought back tears...

Its been so rough lately, so deeply private and personal....We sang "Love Is Spoken"

....Mine is a home where ev'ry hour is blessed by the strength of priesthood pow'r...

It's been easy to focus on all the things that have changed for Superman and our family as we have struggled over the last few years...

But as we sang that song I was reminded of all the blessings we still do have, that Superman has not lost the most important things and that we are loved, blessed and watched over...ev'ry hour. I needed to feel that tonight!

****



Grant showed me an email that meant so much to him....



 .....I know times are tough right now, but wanted you to know that you are loved, thought of, and prayed for.....
 
 
We are loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment