Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dallyn says the Darndest Things....

Dallyn - Kye Bay, Summer 2010
All of my kids crack me up...but Dallyn might have a future as a stand up comedian. I guess as the baby of the family, he comes by it honestly.



Yesterday Dallyn, after more than an hour of his sisters tormenting him finally said to me. "You know Mom, maybe a nice foreign family could adopt me"



Then tonight as I was finally sitting down to prepare my lesson for tomorrow (its not on procrastination, but probably should be) I asked Dallyn to get me a glass of water...



Me: "Dallyn can you please get me a glass of water?"



Dallyn: "But Mom!, I don't want to be a bus boy...I want to be a Nascar driver.



Comedian or Nascar driver who knows...for now comedian it is :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment