Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Kramer Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. Spending Christmas Eve dinner with wonderful friends that feel like family. Eating, laughing 'til it hurt and trying to no avail, to prove the difference a black shirt and a blue shirt. (Andreas I don't care what Grant says it's blue;)) Grant was able to join us after finishing his crazy shift at Wally World. We then headed home just in time for bed.... But first the traditions: opening pyjamas, reading Luke 2 and singing Silent Night (my Dad used to play it on the guitar on Christmas Eve when we were kids. He was able to do this with my kids several Christmas' ago, a very treasured memory)
Christmas Morning began with Grant running to work to set the security system and by the time he was back the girls had breakie ready. Waffles, Bacon, Hash browns & OJ. Its so nice having kids that like to cook.

Opening stockings....the only thing Santa brings now, I wish I had started this tradition when they were babies. I love it that Dallyn is still so excited over matchbox cars.


Alex

Madison

Bailey

Holly and the Snuggie

Look what Grant, I mean Dallyn got.....next year whatever I buy for Dallyn, I will buy identical items for Grant. There will be a lot less tears that way....Grant is still learning the art of sharing, apparently

Dallyn also had to share his R/C truck with tater....yup our dog is narcotic
We shared our Christmas dinner with 12 friends, which made for a great end to a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment