Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FHE...Caroling,West Coast Style

A couple of days a go I suggested to Grant that we have a few families over for Family Home Evening..... My definition of a few families turned into thirty five people....Have I ever mentioned that us Mormons have a lot of kids and can never pass up the lure of cookies and hot chocolate.

We had the Sister missionaries share Luke Chapter 2 that they had memorized. Then all of us went to look at the Christmas lights on "Candy Cane Lane"(up the street from us) in the pouring rain (sorry guys). None of us minded getting soaked when we saw the looks on Brother Isfeld and his sweet wife's faces, as 30+ of us sang "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" on their doorstep.

We all returned to Casa de Kramer to drip dry over cookies & hot chocolate. Thanks everyone for sharing FHE with us and holding off on complaining about being cold and wet until you got in the car :) Next time I'll check the forecast before planning an outdoor activity.

1 comment:

  1. I see my grand children and assorted folk in the group. Wish we could have been there too.
    Love, Gale

    ReplyDelete