Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter Outsider

So I got drug go to Harry Potter tonight. By my relentless loving family. Harry Potter is not really my thing. Too much reading. Only problem is my entire family, Superman and the offspring included are die hard Potter nerds. They have all read all the books and watch every. single. movie a thousand times. They try to out smart each other with Harry Potter trivia, while I ask over and over again "What's the no-nose bald guys name, again?" I totally know its Voldemort. I just like to watch my Superman's eyes roll :)

So tonight I really tried to pay attention to the movie, but I mostly felt like a monkey with a math problem. I really had no idea what was going on but thought that the popcorn was unusually tasty tonight. My nerdy surroundings were solidified when the Superman shed a tear or two and all the offspring were clapping and cheering during the wand battle thing at the end. I guess I will always be the HP outsider and somehow I'm ok with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment