Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wolf Lake

Sitting around waiting for Doctors to phone was driving Grant and I mental, seriously just ask the kids. So with the house reaching its boiling point we decided to take the kids for a short drive and find a new swimming spot.....Wolf Lake is twenty minutes from our doorstep. On a logging road, off the road up to Mount Washington....
We got slightly lost trying to find access to the lake and found this hut.

Loved this sign

The hut didn't look very water tight, but the view was amazing.
We found the perfect swimming hole

My kids are such dare devils, they obviously didn't get that from me.
I did draw the line at head first

We then found a place to have a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.
All the trees around the campfire ring had faces carved in them, once I noticed, I found it rather creepy

Tater begging for marshmallows, he's weird, he cared less when they were roasting hot dogs.
Wolf Lake
The doctor told Grant to rest and relax...I think we found the perfect spot, don't you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment