Thursday, October 25, 2012

You Calling {*}Fat???

 
 
I was having an Awesome day...no seriously. I got up with my Seminary kids (and stayed up) and totally had the urge to clean (which may or may not have been encouraged by my Superman's slight wifely duty ;)  guilt trip) I had the main bathroom and three bedrooms cleaned before everybody left for school...
 
And just kept going.... Kitchen, Dining Room & Living room were finished by 11 and I was feeling AWESOME...
 
I even dug out underneath the couches in the Rec Room (the rug rats are nasty)...sorted the mail/paperwork...found my birth certificate and 5 pairs of finger nail clippers...Found the floor in the laundry room and sorted off my sewing table...swept the drive way...I had totally gone all  "Stetford Wife"..yay me...
 
Then I heard the garbage truck, running super late...I totally wasn't worried...I wasn't in my jammies...we only had one can...(Usually I'm racing out in pj's praying they will ignore the bag limit)...
 
For the first time ever...
They left the sticker and my garbage!!!
 
What the Heck!!! I looked at the tag..."You calling {my garbage} fat???"
 
As if..Come on, really??.... I then went to move the can....It wouldn't move...
 
Apparently the kids threw out 40 lbs of potatoes when the cleaned out the pantry, then crammed 3 bags of heavy garbage on top of it...
 
Brilliant!!
 
Now I have a very clean house...and fat garbage.
 
I guess we have a dump run in our near future....
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment