Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween is so Lame!

I have a confession: I HATE Halloween!!!! And NO  not because its eeeevil(please say that in your best Church Lady impression)...I hate it, because it is LAME....

And if that makes me a bad-er mother, I mighty fine with that...

Maybe its that the rug rats were small when we lived on the prairies and trick-o-treating involved snowsuits, toques and frost bite...

Maybe its that I needed five costumes ever year and at least one of those costumes would get peed in, every single year (although we don't hold the $70 princess costume incident over Bailey's head much anymore)

Maybe its that the amount of candy 5 die hard monsters bring in, is enough to send our dentists son to college and drive me drink (I totally mean root beer)...

Maybe its that at least one of the rug rats (cough *Dallyn* cough) ends up with nightmares...because his sisters show him some SCARY movie and clearly they don't value my beauty sleep or their lives...

Or just maybe its that the not so Superman brings home enough discounted candy from work the day after to foil my plans of maybe swimming in public again.....

Or maybe its that I've lost complete control and this was the costume Dallyn came home with tonight....


 
Apparently he didn't hear the part when I said no masks (completely his money so what ever)...
 
Definitely not the plush monkey with the banana costume that made it through all five of the rug rats...
 
Halloween is so LAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment