Monday, January 7, 2013

{Not For} Yoga Pants

It was just the Superman and me together all day after a marathon morning at the doctors office...

Grant is trying to save our marriage by finally having his snoring issue, that he swears he doesn`t have, referred to the sleep clinic (no the $50 new pillows did. not. help.)  and Bailey needed x-rays for her wackadoodle knees ( dang Kramer genes) , that took almost two hours, sigh. and I was without my colouring book and smarties.

So being kid free and on speaking terms ;) meant one thing...A little retail therapy at our favourite therapist named Dr. Costco. He charges about 75 bucks for 20 minutes.

Then I saw them YOGA PANTS !!!! Why have I never had yoga pants before?
"Really??, your not buying those, are you??"... from they guy who has a book about his i pad and more pillows already in the cart.

Yes, I want yoga pants and no they will never see the inside of the gym and they will definitely never ever participate in yoga. But...

Who doesn`t need pants that say I`m sporty AND lazy all at once??? :) I do!

Superman just rolled his eyes...I had no idea he had such a disdain for yoga pants....even better.

The rest of the day consisted of a nap and then picking up the kids from school. Sometimes I love my life, no really...

As the Man Child jumps in the van... "Look what happened to my shoe?!?" The sole of his runner is hanging on by the heel...(pretty sure Math was boring and he helped it do that) "I think I need new shoes?"... Ya think.

We run home,  so Bailey can get ready for work and then head out the door to drop her off and try to find shoe-wrecker new kicks...

Man child then noticed...

"You`re not wearing those in public are you?!?",  pointing at me pants

Yes! why?

Mom! I might see my friends and then I`d have to kill you...

So Man child also has a disdain for work out wear too....

I pranced around proud of my pants the rest of the evening :) My men walked about 20 feet behind me.

I heart yoga pants and yes man child loves his new shoes and some how I fit right in at Sport Check :) Superman is still rolling his eyes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment