Saturday, January 19, 2013

Word :)

It's been a wacko week....so a thought a word game was in order :) (that's ok it doesn't make any sense to me either)

 Match the word of the day to day of the week it belongs.....

1. ALFRESCO

2. HYPOGLYCEMIA

3. UNENTHUSIASTIC

4. GYNECOLOGY

5. UNA BUENA COCINERA

6. NEUROTRANSMITTERS

7. ABIDE (#4 definition :))



A Krazy Kramer Week In Review


Saturday: Farm Therapy (a little dirtier, but way less expensive than conventional therapy.) also known as how to avoid your teenagers.


Sunday: In Laws return (that's enough about that)


Monday: Made dinner 'cause in laws were still here (yay me)


Tuesday: Board to tears, waiting for Alex and Man child to get the fangs scrubbed; In laws leave; a friends phone call came just when I was at my breaking point.


Wednesday: Dallyn should become a MIDWIFE according to a careers test he took at school (of course I won't blog about that :)) HaHaHa 




Thursday:emergency visit with the psyciatrist (no I can't spell) Just need to tweak Super's super powers, first patient on a new med. This should be fun :) ; less than stellar moment parenting the starter child, note to self: wait til morning, yer cra cra when you're tired :)

Friday: Low blood sugar and crappy service make for a very cranky Robin, All I want is my Beef Dip, why is that so wrong?!




S 1; S 7; M 5; T 3; W 4; T 6; F 2






0 comments:

Post a Comment