Thursday, February 12, 2015

Half Way.




This week marks the HALF-WAY point in Bailey's mission. 9 months down, 9 to go. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I am actually a wee bit sad thinking that this experience will eventually come to an end. Watching God work miracles in her life and ours has been the best part.

It was so hard to let her go, even though I knew it was right thing, I was so afraid of the goodbye. I've had to say a lot of goodbyes in my life and I will never like them. That good bye was my hardest yet, but the grief of that day didn't last.

We miss her every day, but there is a peace knowing she is doing God's work, bringing others unto Christ. A gift well worth the sacrifice. She has grown more than we imagined. What a blessing it is to pray for her and her companion and watch miracles happen for them. What a blessing it is to see HF bless our lives here, so she can serve.

We are so blessed.

Thank you Bailey.





0 comments:

Post a Comment