Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Steps Back

Even in the midst of miracles, it's a dance, two steps forward and some steps back....
After a positive few days, Sunday morning came and we stumbled. Frustration. Fear. 

Stay by his side today... I listened. 

It breaks my heart, when there is so little I can do to help him. Sunday felt like we were sliding....

"I asked _________ and  ________ to come give me a blessing, I hope that's okay...."

I nearly fell off my chair and had to turn away, so Superman didn't see my tears...

In the midst of an illness that distorts your ability to feel of  your worth and value and takes you to a level of suffering that makes you question how a loving Heavenly Father could ask you to walk this road...reaching out is an act of bravery and courage. This was the first time in five years Grant has asked...

Heavenly Father knew whom Grant needed that Sunday.

Sweet words of succour and solace and hope....


Some of life's sweetest moments happen on difficult days. How grateful I am to know we never walk this road alone, even when we are asked to take a few steps back. 

We are loved and blessed.














0 comments:

Post a Comment