Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Moto

No resolutions here, we don't believe in them....but we have decided on a new moto for this year....



Ok so even I  roll my eyes at this a little, but let me tell you about the JOY I mean....

Joy is not the same thing as happiness....

We start this year with most of the same challenges as last year, something I'm not entirely HAPPY about. Decembers are always hard on us and if Decembers competed, this December would have come in first. So I'm feeling more winded and overwhelmed, than hopeful.....And since some of our challenges don't give a d$&@ about fresh starts and or new lists, New Years can feel a little daunting...

But there is one thing I need to look a little harder for, JOY....

"Too often we forget that JOY is not the result of blessings; rather it's the result of acknowledging those blessing..."

BUT WITH JOY, WEND YOUR WAY

So even with challenges we face, we continue to receive amazing things. Many, many things to be joyful about and thankful for...

So here's to a year of acknowledging our blessings. 

Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment